22/12 how come???

We need break or rest for some of the problem between you and me.
Between, i don't know where's the problem from.
haiz~
I feel that >.<
DISAPPOINTED!!
Honestly, i'm really unhappy and moody in this 3days.
Well.....is just a moment that you're here last night with me,
the feel is back...back to my mood.
It is fun to me when you together with me to have our small activity,
wrapping present for the Christmas. 

Thinking...................
Are you the one suitable for me??
Sigh...!
Fed uP la weh..
I hope that we can find out what and where the problem between us.
It is important!
Please! Happiness...where're "you"??
Why you'll gone so sudden.........................?
Do you hear me??  =(

1 comment:

  1. 其实我一直有注意你的部落格的.....

    对不起...我现在才跟你说..还有..那天还在ts特地问你为什么不开心

    再来就是...我那么迟才来你这里留言
    对不起啊宝贝......

    你心情不好下次要告诉我嘛...
    然后顺便告诉我要怎么做=.=
    如果你说气话...叫我滚回家! 我真的傻傻会滚回家的=.=

    就好像在TS那样.....
    明明你就是知道要告诉我怎么做...可是你没有...你选择了沉默
    你可以告诉我..要我每天拿多一点时间陪你聊天...聊到半晚...
    可是你没有..
    你只告诉我 "不懂"...还有"本性难移" =.=
    我的老婆啊..........

    你不要把问题都收着 =( 我希望你分享给我......
    我不希望看到你不开心
    爱你

    ReplyDelete