21/12

I felt sad and moody in this 2 days night. What am i thinking?
It is different from the previous day,
something that you told me and your answer,
i felt that i am always doing something that wasted on you.
Tonight, I am the one "Smiling With Tears" :')
I think i did something that make you worst.
Something make me feel that i have to break up with you,but i'm just scare sometimes go off into wild flights of fancy.
I don't hope for sometimes of cranky made regret in this case.
I've been think a lot of those stuffs,i know that's my problem.
Sorry about that...sorry about what i think of it.
Really confuse about that,
no matter what i said to you,
i feel that...it is different idea with you,
it is on indifferent things.
Is't that our distance is getting more further? 

Indeed i am a bored person.
I am silent always, definitely!
And so, i trying to make some fun,joke or kidding.
At last you take it serious.-.-"
Maybe i don't know how to joke with others and that is the weakness of me.
I did this kind of stupid things hope to get more fun but not the begin of sadness.
It is really headache about this,
i hate this kind of feel!
It is making me to thinking more and more of the bad stuffs.
i hope tomorrow will be okiee..
And the others following days~
I pray~......don't make me sad again..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment