A BITTER DAY

A BITTER DAY

It will all get erase like this
It will be all forgotten someday
I might smile when the time comes
But I guess I can't help it right now

Even the whether is great. My mood is not...
I think you're teasing me, and I get mad
I struggle because of these situation i can't handle the exact opposite of me.
The world continues spinning as is nothing happened
You were living just fine
It's not fair. It's unfair!
People who look at me while passing by pity me
Nothing goes right
I missed the place where I supposed to get off at this morning
Because I suddenly thought of you, I got off at a Lonesome Station
because It's seemed lonely today of all days.
Tears just keep falling
I walked for a long time like that.
I miss you. Who I've been hating.Yet again
Because when the day that I was weak with no strength to hold onto you were so pathetic .
I can't do anything.
Even though I'm sad because i'm thinking of you again RIGHT NOW.
Even though It is difficult .I'll keep trying to erase you.

No matter what I say. It will sound like an excuse.
Even if I say that all of this was for you,
because you were too good for me.
Because I was uncomfortable as if were wearing clothes that didn't match me.






No comments:

Post a Comment