22/4

Hello guys!! =D
Finally i had finished my final paper today..
Then, i have my lunch at Giant-Pizza Hut with my love 1 : D
Well, i enjoy together with him and of course with a Creamy Carbonara and BBQ chicken wing^^
wooww~delicious! i love to eat..aha XD











Now i m freebiee.Yea..i can rest for a week ,waiting the next semester start!
And what i'm expecting is..i had already did my best in all of the subjects.
I hope will pass it all as well.Between,i have less confident on my Algebra & Trigonometry.
It's really make me headache,i've been crazy hate to study this subject.Although i'm trying to do it hardly everyday.Pray for GOD...let me pass it ! i don't hope to fail 1 of the subject =(

HA! At the following day....what i gonna do in the following day? make a plan ^^
OUTING...Outing..outing~in this week..haha
see ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment