Disappoint again

18th of Feb.
We met in this week were really less, is just about an hour++
I do miss him.
Between, his having his test recently. 
He have to study and he have no time to accompany me already.
While my Mid-term exam is coming soon, both of us are ready to be busy nowaday.


Is already 1am++,
but i can't sleep in this moment.
I wake up and now here to have my blogging.
I feel unhappy now 
=(
I can't control myself back to my mood and get back to sleep.


Actually today i shouldn't be alone,
i suppose to be with him.
Yesterday i was just thinking that i can meet him by tomorrow.
Unfortunately, sudden get a message ; a bad news.
he told me that he have to back Johor with his parents for 1day.
Gosh! Disappointed..........
but is ok,time pass easily,just 1day i can wait for it.
^^

However, this morning i keep waiting, look forward to the night time is coming.
I hope i can meet him tonight, maybe out for drinks.
(i know he will empty stomach for dinner,because his late tonight)
*worry about his dinner with empty stomach*

Finally!! His back.......=D
8.30pm++
Ya,he told me that he's tired.
Okiee~no choice. He need rest.
While i'm dissapoint again.
Tomorrow's Saturday.
Full of time,
*Thinking*
I hope when i'm just wake up will see him,
but i still don't know whether meet him or not.

It was really sudden to get a msg again,
he told me that he have an extra class tomorrow!
@@
Definitely,heard broken!!
I do not know how many times i get this kind of feel again and again.
It is really uncountable.
I don't know why i can get this news in last of the minute,
really hate to feel disappoint again and again!

In this night, i feel moody+unhappy+disappiont
my tears come out slowly..and drops
Everytimes  of disappointed will afford me some tears drop,
it is can't under-control.

Ps: I can't feel that what you told me 
Said :" Zhi yao tian tian zai yi qi, wo men tian tian dou shi qing ren jie. "
that happy.
At the moment,i'm really happy that he will told me this for sure.
IM REALLY HAPPY
At last??
What he have been told me is just EMPTY......
Is not in fact!
But why?..
Why he didn't make action for what he have been told me before?
Lack of happiness,started from now getting lesser and lesser.
YOU ARE NOT HERE WHEN I NEED YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment