28/1

hellooooooooowZzzzzz & Morning ^^ 
Everyone knows CNY is just around the corner. 
So,i'm here wishing you guys
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 


Just found a mickey mouse here! haha xD
-----------------------------------------------









Besides that, i just get a bad news from my lecturer. Know what that??
***Assignment***
It was great right??Agree?
CNY plenty of works with me,
I have to do my assignment & also prepare for my presentation.
Plus! Mid-term and Quiz too~
how i'm gonna handle it ??
Any suggestion?tell me how to complete my work?
..haiz...
Let it be, i hope i can complete it as i can.
**Pray Gods**



By the way, my loves one having his test now.
 When i just woke up ,i gave him a GOOD LUCK wish.
^^hoho^^
He's really a hard-working boy, but i'm not =(
i'm lazy sometimes.
HA!
Later will meet him again~happy!
 ^o^
happy that i can see his noob face again.
hehe

"Noob Boy In The House~~~"
hahahahahahhaha```

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment